Have you ever considered using best essential oils for asthma? This respiratory disorder causes shortness of breath, pain or tightness in the chest, nasal congestion, wheezing and coughing. When the bronchial passages become swollen or clogged with mucous, it can be difficult to catch your breath at all and that can be very scary for anyone. Asthma can also make you feel tired, weak and irritable and many patients have a hard time sleeping at night.
Best Essential Oils For Asthma
No one wants to have an asthma attack but sometimes they just happen. When they do, you need to be prepared with a treatment plan that works and aromatherapy for asthma is one of your best options. Treating your asthma is imperative and these oils do an excellent job of relieving the symptoms associated with this condition. They can also help reduce the number of asthma attacks you have along with the severity of the attack.
Below you’ll find some of the best asthma essential oils used to treat this medical condition, along with how they help with your symptoms according to Search Home Remedy:
★Respiratory Set★ Essential Oil Variety set – 6 Pack – 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade 10ml. Set includes- (Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Peppermint, Lemon & Breathe Blend)
- Peppermint – acts as a very effective decongestant and relaxes the respiratory tract muscles
- Roman Chamomile – relieves muscle contractions to help clear bronchial tubes and acts as a sedative to help the person relax during an attack
- Tea Tree – expels mucous and it relieves wheezing and coughing
- Bergamont – relieves muscle contractions to help clear bronchial tubes and acts as a sedative to help the person relax during an attack
- Frankincense – has anti-inflammatory properties and clears congestion
- Eucalyptus – clears airways and breaks up congestion
- Clove – has anti-spasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties that expand constricted air passages
- Oregano – has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that help reduce respiratory tract infections
- Lavender – has sedative and anti-inflammatory properties
- Thyme – boost immunity and contains antiseptic and antibacterial properties
How To Use Essential Oils For Asthma
You can create a wide variety of natural asthma remedies using the oils above. For example, you can mix one fourth teaspoon of eucalyptus oil with three cups of water to create an essential oil steam that will break up the congestion and help you breathe easier. Many people consider using these oils the best treatment option available for asthma.
Another way to use essential oils for asthma is to diffuse them.
Asthma Attack Triggers
Many different things can trigger an asthma attack but the most common culprits include:
- Upper respiratory infections
Using an essential oil for asthma allows you to treat this condition naturally, so you don’t have to deal with harmful side effects that other treatment options might have.
Common Ways to Treat Asthma
If you suffer from asthma or know someone that does, then you know how serious it is when you have an asthma attack. For anyone dealing with this condition, prevention is the key to living a happy, fulfilled life. Also, it’s very important to know how to recognize and treat the symptoms as soon as they arise.
Aura NB30 Portable Atomizer Inhaler
Here are some of the best treatment options available according to WebMD:
- Asthma inhalers
- Anti-inflammatory drugs
- Asthma nebulizer
- Bronchial thermoplasty
- Natural remedies for asthma
- Avoiding triggers
The goal for any treatment option is to prevent asthma attacks from occurring or at the very least, relieve the symptoms when you do have an attack. Natural remedies include using essential oils for asthma relief because they are so effective in treating the symptoms.