Check out this diffuser on Amazon: with almost 100 great reviews, it’s worth getting one for yourself!
Gentle Breezes Essential Oil Diffuser Features
- works silently for about 7 hours: perfect for larger rooms (my office is quite large, and this does a great job)
- output is pretty strong: I can see the mist going up into the air and feel the aromatic smells I added to it
- it’s very lightweight, and small enough that it’s easily transportable: great if you want to have your diffuser with you on vacation or business travels
- shuts off automatically when the water runs out
- 7 soft colors rotate to create a wonderful atmosphere (great for a night light if you like one), and of course, you can also turn off the rotating colors if you prefer no light
The Gentle Breezes diffuser has lots of great features, but does it have any drawbacks? Yes, there’s one drawback: it doesn’t have an intermittent mode. I know lots of people love that feature, so that might be something to think about. I personally don’t have a problem with it, because one of my other diffusers has this feature.
How to Use Your Gentle Breezes Diffuser
The Gentle Breezes Essential Oil Diffuser is very easy to use: just add tap water to the line, and a few drops of essential oils and you’re good to go.
You can diffuse citrus oils in this diffuser, which is a big plus in my opinion. Citrus oils are some of the happiest oils I know and it’s a shame other diffusers can’t diffuse them. Here’s one of my favorite blends to diffuse:
After you diffuse citrus oils for a couple days, make sure you clean your diffuser, to keep it in top shape. Here’s some easy information about how to clean your essential oil diffuser.
If you’re looking to buy your first diffuser, or need to add one to your existing collection (like I did ), I promise you’ll LOVE this diffuser!
I hope my Gentle Breezes Essential Oil Diffuser Review helped you see why you need one for yourself 😉
Take a look at this quick video I made: look at the OUTPUT!!!
Disclosure: I received this diffuser at no cost for an honest review. I was not paid for the review, and all opinions in this review are my own.