I was searching for some fresh ideas to help with sinusitis over the weekend and came across some amazing articles and diffuser blends on Pinterest so today I thought I’d put together a list of super-helpful articles for you to read! I’ve also included some of the top essential oils for sinus relief. Enjoy!
5 Best Essential Oils For Sinus
You can use rosemary to relief sinus infection because of its stimulant, antimicrobial and analgesic properties. It’s recommended to use rosemary oil with steam, and it will help open up your nasal passages and help unblock cavities blockages. Rosemary oil can also be used to treat nasal cavities inflammation.
Lemon essential oils help resolve sinus because of its antimicrobial properties. You should breathe or rub lemon on your face for it to be effective and you will be surprised at how fast it works.
3. Eucalyptus and Menthol
The two aromatic essential oils will work better if combined to help relieve symptoms of sinus. Clear your nasal passage my adding the two to a humidifier.
Peppermint is best absorbed through inhalation therapy. Peppermint essential oil is excellent for fighting infections. Peppermint oil is a top choice in essential oils because it has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties.
Lavender essential oil is good for sinus infections as it works by fighting the infection, clearing the cavities and getting rid of all the bacteria responsible for the infection. Lavender also helps reduce inflammation in your sinuses cavities.
Best Sinus Relief Blends
Sinus and Immune Support Essential Oil Blend
- 4 Tsps Sunflower Seed Oil
- 15 Drops Rosemary Essential Oil
- 15 Drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- 15 Drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- 15 Drops Frankincense Essential Oil
- 15 Drops Myrrh Essential Oil
- 8 Drops Geranium Essential Oil
- Combine all oils and store in a dark glass container.
- Oil can be rubbed below nose, to help with seasonal or environmental threats, or on temples to help with head tension associated with sinus pressure.
- The immune support essential oil blend can also be used on other areas of the body to help with health inflammatory response.
Source – intoxicatedonlife.com
Source – EssentialOilss.com
Source – DrAxe.com
Now it’s time to try these great blends and live sinus-issue free!