If you’re having digestive problems, skin conditions, can’t lose weight or just feel tired for no apparent reason, detoxification using essential oils may help. Sometimes, you need to detox your body to help get back on track physically.
Other problems that may indicate you need to detox include skin conditions, chronic fatigue, low-grade infections, puffy eyes (here’s a great serum for puffy eyes), mental confusion, bloating and problems with your menstrual cycle.
Whole Detox: A 21-Day Personalized Program to Break Through Barriers in Every Area of Your Life
Benefits of Detoxification
When you detox, you cleanse your body of harmful toxins by removing impurities from the blood. It stimulates the liver and kidneys to make them work more efficiently when eliminating the toxins. It also promotes elimination from other parts of the body such as the intestines and skin.
Detoxification can also improve circulation and help the body absorb the nutrients and vitamins from the foods you eat. All of these benefits help to improve your overall health.
Detox Your Body With Essential Oils
Many essential oils have properties that can help improve your physical, mental and emotional health. However, some oils are more effective for detoxing the body than others.
To help you get started, here are five essential oils to use when detoxing the body:
Juniper Essential Oil From Majestic Pure, Extracted From Berry, Therapeutic Grade, Pure and Natural, 4 fl. oz
- Laurel Essential Oil – Rich in antioxidants, this oil optimizes the natural detoxification system within the body. It improves the digestive system and enhances the immune system, both of which can help when detoxing.
- Juniper Essential Oil – This oil contains diuretic properties that help the body flush out toxins naturally. It also helps eliminate excessive amounts of sodium, which is important since many diets contain too much sodium.
- Rosemary Essential Oil – This oil helps to improve circulation and digestion, which helps the detoxing process go smoother.
- Mandarin Essential Oil – Mandarin oil has the ability to help relax the nervous system to help you prepare for detoxification. It helps the body remove toxins naturally through the digestive system, urinary tract and even through sweat. It also helps to improve liver function, which is very important when detoxing.
- Grapefruit Essential Oil – This excellent oil is a powerful diuretic that will help flush toxins and waste from the body. It’s also safe enough to use daily.
Plant Therapy Mandarin Essential Oil. 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade. 30 ml (1 oz).Radha Beauty Therapeutic Grade Rosemary Essential Oil – Big 4 ozGrapefruit (Pink) 100% Pure Essential Oil Therapeutic Grade- 10 Ml (Grapefruit (Pink), 10ml)
These are just a few of the best essential oils to use for detoxing so you may find another one that works very well for you. Before using these oils to help the detoxification process, consider the safety tips below.
Detoxification Safety Tips
If you have any type of chronic degenerative disease or if you have tuberculosis or cancer, detoxing is not recommended. Do not detox the body if you’re pregnant or nursing.
Check with your doctor before using essential oils if you’re taking medication because they may react negatively with certain drugs. You should not take essential oils internally without the supervision of a professional aromatherapist.
Why You Need To Detox Your Body With Essential Oils
When you’re feeling tired for no apparent reason or it seems like your acne is worse than normal, you may need to detox your body with essential oils.
Detoxification has many benefits that can help improve your overall health and essential oils can enhance the process. These oils offer a variety of therapeutic benefits that may also help improve other health problems.