This post was sponsored by Nature Made as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
You crave a better day to day life, where you feel good, you’re happy and energetic, and life is fun, right? Those things are all possible if you take care of yourself. Guaranteed! Let’s look at these 10 tips for a healthy lifestyle: they’ll help you live longer, and have a better quality of life.
You might wonder: is it hard to create new habits that will lead to a better life quality? I’m here to tell you that even if it’s not completely easy, it’s well worth it. Let’s see how you can take small steps to lead a healthier lifestyle.
10 Tips For a Healthy Lifestyle
Here are just a few ideas to help you stay in shape, positive and motivated to be the best you can be. You can use these as a start, and adapt them to your own lifestyle.
- Start your day with a cup of warm lemon water. This does several things: flushes toxins accumulated during the night, boosts your immune system, helps your bowels move, etc.
- Next, spend a few minutes in personal time: this can be prayer, meditation, planning for the day, etc.
- You’re now ready take 10 minutes to stretch. This helps get your blood moving, getting your muscles and brain energized.
- It’s now time for breakfast. A good, healthy breakfast will jump-start your metabolism and give you the energy needed for your day.
- I take Super B Complex from Nature Made® with my breakfast, and digestive probiotics with my lunch.
- Remember to drink your water throughout the day. Drinking 6 to 8 ounces of water daily keeps you hydrated, helps with weight loss, keeps headaches away & flushes out toxins.
- Stay away from bad habits such as smoking, binge drinking, drinking sugary drinks, eating between meals, etc.
- Get lots of sunshine: it helps your body make & retain vitamin D, and ids a big part of keeping you in a good mood
- Sleep 8 hours every night, preferably going to sleep by 10.30 (sleep before midnight is known to be much better than sleep after midnight)
- Be happy! Keeping a good mood and striving for a positive attitude will make life’s issues seem a lot easier.
These 10 tips for a healthier lifestyle are just ideas to get you started. There are a lot more ways to improve your life and stay healthy. Start small, one step at a time and take control of your life to make it better!
Why I Use Nature Made® Digestive Probiotics
As hard as I try to eat a healthy diet, and live a balanced life, we all know that’s not enough. Nature Made® Digestive Probiotics helps support regularity and digestive balance†, and those are important to my well being.
By taking this #1 Pharmacist Recommended supplement I can keep my health goals a bit easier. I got mine online from Amazon, but you can find them in the supplement isles of most supermarkets and pharmacies.
Nature Made® Facebook Promotion
Until April 9th, 2017 Nature Made® is sponsoring some promotions on Facebook, in partnership with Women’s and Men’s Health. Head off to their Facebook page for a chance to win one of their prizes (Prizes range from Blue Apron, Lululemon and Sephora gift cards as well as FitBit’s and a one-year membership to Nature Box!)
Nature Made® Sweepstakes
Nature Made® is also hosting a Sweepstakes ( through April 9th, 2017) where you can enter to win a grand prize of a spa vacation that will include a 4-day/3-night trip for two to the Red Mountain Resort in Ivans, UT. T
You may enter for a chance to win the Grand Prize by visiting http://www.naturemade.com/oneup.
What Will YOU Do For Your Health This Year?
We can definitely all benefit from a healthier life. But how ready are we to make changes? Some may try to go all in with drastic changes, but soon give up, becasue that’s not sustainable.
The secret to better health is making small changes: a few minutes of meditation, a more positive attitude, an extra glass of water, a few minutes of stretching, etc. Small steps eventually lead to big results.
Here’s To Your Health!
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.